Terms of service
Based on Article 10 of the accommodation contract, the following usage rules (hereinafter referred to as "these rules") have been established so that customers can spend their time with peace of mind and comfort. Thank you very much. thank you for your cooperation.If you do not follow these rules, we will refuse to use the facilities in the hotel (defined in Section 1).In addition, we may take responsibility for accidents caused as a result of failure to observe. Thank you for your understanding.
1. Scope of use
This rule includes all facilities of the hotel (including all accommodation facilities, restaurants, lobbies, premises, etc., hereinafter collectively referred to as "facilities in the hotel") Applies. In addition to these rules, the accommodation agreements established by the hotel also apply to guests staying at the hotel (hereinafter referred to as "guests").
2. Handling of valuables and custody
- If the guest has lost or damaged the goods entrusted to the hotel employee at the hotel facilities, etc., the hotel will compensate for the damage unless it is force majeure. To do. However, we do not accept cash or valuables. A safe is provided in the guest room, so please lock the safe before storing it at your own risk. In the event of loss, damage, or other damage despite the lock, the hotel will compensate for the damage up to 200,000 yen only in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the hotel.
- Accommodation fee will be charged at check-in. If you want to change the planned length of stay, please contact the front desk in advance. If you wish to extend your stay after check-in, you will be charged an extension fee at check-out, including room charges.
- Please present the room key when using the restaurant in the hotel with your signature.
- Please note that we cannot accept payments or exchanges for checks other than travel checks.
3. About payment
- Payment is by currency(japanese yen) or by travel check, accommodation voucher or credit card approved by the hotel. However, if the hotel presents a bill during your stay, please settle it each time.
- Items brought into the hotel by the guest that were not left to the employee at the hotel facilities will be lost or damaged due to the intentional or gross negligence of the hotel. Only in that case, the hotel will compensate for the damage up to 200,000 yen.
4. Prohibited acts in the hotel
- Please do not bring anything that may disturb other guests into the facilities of the hotel.
- Animals such as dogs, cats and small birds, pets in general (excluding assistance dogs)
- Explosives and volatile oils that are easily ignited or ignited and dangerous products
- Things that give off bad odors and strong odors
- Drugs such as guns, swords, and narcotics prohibited by law, and other items prohibited by law
- Luggage and products that exceed common sense amount
- Please refrain from gambling, morals, acts that disturb public order, or acts that cause inconvenience or discomfort to other guests in the hotel.
- Please do not use the facilities in the hotel for any purpose other than accommodation, such as business, without the permission of the hotel.
- Please do not distribute advertisements, promotional materials, or sell goods at the facilities of the hotel without permission.
- Please refrain from making photos and videos taken at various facilities in the hotel public for business purposes, including SNS, without permission. You may be subject to legal action.
- Please do not enter facilities other than for customers, such as emergency stairs, unless there is an emergency or unavoidable circumstances.
- We do not allow minors to stay without the permission of their parents.
- We do not accept orders for food and drink from outside.
- Please refrain from any acts that spoil the appearance, such as hanging things on the window or displaying things on the window side.
- Please refrain from going out of the guest rooms such as corridors, lobbies, restaurants, etc. with nightwear, slippers, underwear, etc.
5. Thing about prohibition of facility use such as antisocial forces
The following groups and individuals are not allowed to use the facilities in the hotel.
In addition, if the fact is found after the reservation is made at the hotel, or even if it is in use, we will refuse any use after that point.
- "Act on Prevention of Unjust Acts by Boryokudan Members" (Act No. 77 of 1991), Article 2, Item 2 of the Boryokudan (hereinafter referred to as "Boryokudan"), Article 2, Item 6 of the same Article Specified gang members (hereinafter referred to as "gang members"), quasi-members of gangs, persons related to gangs, and other antisocial forces.
- When a gang or a gang member is a corporation or other organization that controls business activities.
- A corporation whose officers fall under the category of gangsters.
- When assault, injury, intimidation, extortion, intimidating unreasonable demand and similar acts are found.
6. Smoking regulations
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building including guest rooms. For smoking, please use the smoking area at the back of the lobby on the 1st floor.
- If smoking is confirmed in the guest room, a room cleaning fee will be charged to restore the guest room to non-smoking status.
- If there is a loss of sales opportunity due to the room cleaning period, you will be required to compensate for the damage.
- If smoking outside the designated smoking area of the hotel causes damage to the hotel, please compensate for the damage.
7. Other notes
- If a building, furniture, fixture, or other item is damaged, contaminated, or lost for reasons other than force majeure, a large amount of compensation may be required.
- Please note that facility charges will be added when using the telephone from the guest room.
8. Precautions when using the Wi-Fi connection service
- In the unlikely event that the use of this service causes damage such as virus infection or information loss, the hotel will not be held responsible.
- Please note that the communication speed may decrease or the connection may not be established due to the customer's communication terminal environment or line congestion.
- The hotel cannot support the environment and various settings of your personal computer or communication terminal.
9. Efforts to protect the natural environment
- Encourage guests to reuse sheets overnight, reduce the amount of cleaning, and save water by reducing water pollution from detergents
- Water, light, heat, reduction program
- Efforts to use up toilet paper